TEACHER JOB OPPORTUNITY – THE COMPASS SCHOOL
The Compass School, a forward-thinking Reggio-Inspired private preschool, is currently looking to hire a talented teacher to add to our teaching team. Preference is given to candidates with a college degree (or currently in process of completing coursework) and experience working with children. Be a part of a warm and welcoming, child-centered program with a strong reputation in the local community.
The Compass School seeks a team member who:
- Demonstrates a passion for early childhood education
- Is a patient, nurturing and caring educator, who views health and safety as top priorities
- Has a love for learning, and genuinely enjoys working with young children
- Has effective communication and interpersonal skills, and values parents as important partners in our community
- Views children as strong, curious and capable
- Enjoys collaborating and sharing ideas with fellow teachers and making the learning journey alongside the children
- Demonstrates high energy, enthusiasm, creativity and a team-oriented approach
The Compass School employs a project-based philosophy, modeled after the Reggio, Emilia approach to early childhood education. The school offers Infant, Toddler, Preschool, Kindergarten, and Before & After school programs, as well as Summer Camp. For more information about our programs, please visit our website at www.thecompassschool.com.
Competitive full-time teaching compensation package includes medical, dental, and life insurance benefits, ten days paid time off annually, eight paid company holidays per year, and 401k match. If you want to take your teaching career to the next level, be rewarded with competitive pay and benefits, and work in a professional environment where you are valued, please apply! Upload your cover letter and resume using the form below or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org (please include desired school location in your communication). We look forward to the opportunity to meet you, and show you our dynamic early childhood programs in action!