Now Hiring Teachers! Early Childhood Education Jobs & Careers
Are you interested in teaching at a school that offers you the freedom to explore children’s interests, questions, and ideas in a meaningful way? Would you value the opportunity to collaborate with children and educators to co-construct the path of learning for your classroom? Do you view children as curious, capable, competent and full of potential? If so, The Compass School may be a great fit for you.
The Compass School, a premier preschool and child care center, employs a project-based philosophy, modeled after the Reggio Emilia approach to early childhood education. The school offers Infant, Toddler & Two’s, and Preschool programs, as well as Kindergarten, Before/After School and Summer Camp for school-age children. Detailed information regarding our educational approach is available by viewing the Philosophy and Programs pages of our website.
Current Teaching Opportunities at The Compass School
Below are The Compass School’s open positions by school location. Please click on the link to view more information about the position. If you are interested in applying for a position, please upload your resume and cover letter using the form at the bottom of the page.
- Ashburn, VA – Preschool Teacher
- Ashburn, VA – Infant Teacher
- Ashburn, VA – Twos Teacher
- Ashburn, VA – Support Staff
- Manassas, VA – Infant Teacher
- Manassas, VA – Part-time evening Support Staff
- Manassas, VA – Preschool Teacher
- Cincinnati, OH – Preschool Teacher
- Cincinnati, OH – Toddler Teacher
- Powell, OH – Preschool Teacher
- Powell, OH – Support Staff Member
- Naperville, IL (1128 Compass Ct.) – Toddler Teacher
- Naperville, IL (3040 Reflection Dr.) – Preschool Teacher
- Naperville, IL (3040 Reflection Dr.) – Part-Time Support Staff
- Naperville, IL (3040 Reflection Dr.) – Kindergarten Teacher
- Warrenville, IL – Preschool Teacher
- Warrenville, IL – Toddler Teacher
Take your teaching career to the next level and be rewarded with a competitive compensation package that includes health insurance benefits, 10 days paid time off each year, 8 paid company holidays annually, discounted child care, 401k match and more. We invite you to learn more about a teaching career at a warm and welcoming, community-oriented school where each teacher is valued and supported.
Don’t see a position listed for your location of interest? We would still love to learn more about you, and explore opportunities that may be available in the near future. Please upload your resume and cover letter including your desired school location information.